Immanuel Community Services (ICS) is our own homegrown not-for-profit that serves and partners with people in needin our neighborhood and in greater Seattle. We've had feeding and sheltering partnerships in our building for 35 years.
Visit the ICS website, learn all about ICS, get involved, volunteer, donate, and spread the word!
- Food Bank last two Mondays of every month at 11:00 am
- Community Meal last Sunday of the month at 12 noon
- Recovery Program residential program with intake - Matt Talbott Center
- Hygiene Program Monday through Friday, 8 am to 12 pm
- Board member
- Food Bank: bring food, help bag, set up, serve, clean up, pick up food
- Community Lunch: cook, set up, serve, clean up
- Recovery Program: liaison, mentor
- Hygiene Program: donate towels, robes, hygiene products
Want to learn more about ICS? See first-hand what we do?
Join us for a Coffee Tour held the last Monday of each month from 12 noon to 1:00 pm. You'll see the Food Bank in action, meet staff, and tour the facility where we operate all our programs.
• contact Patty Turnberg at (206) 622-1930 or email her to reserve a spot